At Virtual Workfore, we have one vision that fuels what we’re doing every day—to see every leader thrive with the support of an intentionally matched, exceptional virtual assistant. If you want to be one of those exceptional assistants, then we want to hear from you!
We are always looking for Virtual Assistants (VAs) who specialize in supporting senior-level management clients. This position requires the VA to serve in a remote capacity, as the client’s indispensable partner, challenged with the task of enabling them to do what only they can do.
- Maintain executive’s appointments/calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel – and change all those at a moment’s notice
- Email management and organization – responding on the client’s behalf, flagging important emails, putting an email management system in place, etc.
- Social Media management – able to use Hootsuite, Blogger, WordPress and familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Create structure/workflow/processes
- Research technologies and make recommendations
- CRM administration: updates and data entry, familiarity with Infusionsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- Event planning and coordination
- Project Assistance/Coordination
- A genuine desire to make your client ridiculously successful.
- Extremely self-motivated – can you manage your own time and be self-disciplined in order to get things done?
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver – when in doubt, Google it!
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Tech savvy (Dropbox, MS Office, Google Docs, Evernote, Asana, Expensify, CRMs, etc.) ,and if you don’t know it, can you learn it?
- Life-long learner – you thrive on learning new tools
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and care, externally and internally
- Ability to be available to your client during regular business hours, Monday through Friday
- Exhibit the confidence and composure needed to let your client know “You’ve got this!”
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- At least five years experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager, or in an administrative support role
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- High-Speed Internet access
- Computer with webcam
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space
Interested? Apply Now!
*Please note, this is a 1099 Contractor role.
*Thank you for your interest in our job positng. Please note that all applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued.